We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Do you usually cook recipes with arugula? If this food is not present in your dishes, we suggest that you start introducing it since it is one of the healthier and more beneficial vegetables for the health of the whole family.
Arugula is energetic, rich in vitamin C, good for preventing cancer and for good eye health. In Guiainfantil.com we teach you how to make delicious macaroni with arugula sauce, delicious and healthy.
1. Wash a handful of arugula leaves and place them in a pot, add oil while beating with the mixer.
2. Add pine nuts and half garlic, keep beating.
3. Add 100 grams of Parmesan cheese and finish beating the mixture, which should be homogeneous.
4. Cook the macaroni, as directed by the manufacturer and drain well.
5. Add the arugula sauce to the macaroni and sprinkle to serve a little more Parmesan cheese.
You can read more articles similar to Macaroni with arugula and parmesan cheese. Pasta recipes, in the category of Pasta on site.