We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The potato omelette is one of the most typical dishes of Spanish cuisine and one of the tastiest. It is an easy and very quick recipe to prepare for both lunch and dinner for the little ones in the house.
Follow oneeasy recipe, fast and exquisite that will allow children to participate and collaborate in its preparation. So you can also teach your children the virtues of traditional cuisine and the tastiest dishes in the country.
- 6 eggs
- 2 medium potatoes
- 1 small onion
- 2 glasses of olive oil
Tips: When turning the tortilla in the pan, use a large, flat plate.
1. Chop the onion into medium dice. Peel and wash the potatoes. Cut them into thin 1/2-inch slices.
2. Pour a splash of oil in a frying pan and fry the potatoes over medium heat for about 15 minutes over low heat. When you notice that the potatoes are beginning to gain color, add the onion and fry everything for about 5 more minutes. When this time passes, remove the mixture from the pan and reserve the oil.
3. Beat the eggs in a bowl. Season them. Next, add the onion and potato mixture to the eggs.
4. Put the oil to heat again (better if you reserve part of the one you used for the onion and potatoes). Pour in the mixture and stir a little with a wooden spoon.
5. When it starts to set, separate the edges, cover the pan with a larger diameter plate and turn it over. Pour the tortilla back into the pan so that it sets on both sides.
You can read more articles similar to Omelette. Traditional recipes for children, in the Eggs category on site.