We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
How typical are pumpkins on Halloween! Did you know that pumpkin is a food that, due to its properties, helps us maintain the health of our eyes and our hearts in good condition?
In Guiainfantil.com We suggest you make a fun recipe: a pumpkin-shaped sponge cake. When you try a little you will repeat, you do not know how delicious this terrifying dessert is!
- 350 gr of pumpkin in pieces.
- 405 gr of brown sugar.
- 150 ml of mild oil.
- 3 eggs.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 300 gr of cake flour.
- 2 teaspoons of yeast.
- 3 teaspoons of ground cinnamon.
- 180 ml of milk.
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- 250 gr of unsalted butter.
- 250 gr of icing sugar.
- Paste colorants.
1. We beat the oil with the sugar and the eggs. When the dough is homogeneous, add the pumpkin puree and vanilla. We keep beating.
2. We sift flour, yeast and cinnamon on top of the dough. Without stopping beating, add the milk.
3. Fill the mold / molds and bake according to the manufacturer's instructions. (In this case, we have used two 15 cm diameter round molds, and we have baked at 180º for one hour). We remove the cakes from the molds and let them cool on a rack. Meanwhile, we prepare the cream.
4. Place the butter (which must be at room temperature and have the consistency of an ointment) in a bowl together with the sifted icing sugar. We beat 5 minutes. We divide the cream as follows: We put a tablespoon of cream in a bowl and dye it green, we reserve. We put two tablespoons of cream in another bowl and dye it purple, reserve. The rest of the cream we dye it orange.
5. With the help of a spatula, we cover the sponge cake with the orange cream and we mark several stripes. We fill two piping bags. One with the green cream to paint the leaves of the pumpkin, and another with the purple cream to draw a terrifying face.
You can read more articles similar to Halloween Pumpkin Cake, in the category of Halloween on site.