We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Children with food allergies can continue to enjoy a rich and varied diet with children's recipes like these chickpea rice flour muffins. A simple recipe to prepare homemade bread with children.
Zuzana's recipe, from the blog 'Beyond gluten', is very fun and healthy to prepare with children. Suitable for the vegan diet and for children allergic to gluten, dairy or eggs, this muffin recipe is perfect for a snack or to accompany food.
- ½ cup of rice flour (70g)
- ½ cup chickpea flour
- ½ cup of cassava starch
- 1.5 teaspoon baking powder (yeast)
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- 1 cup of water
- Nutritional yeast (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 ° F (200 ° C), prepare the mold (I used parchment paper).
2. Mix all the dry ingredients with a hand mixer.
3. Prepare the water in a large cup / bowl.
4. Add 2-3 tablespoons of the dry mix to the water. Stir well with the hand mixer. Stir until you get a medium thick and very sticky dough (it cannot be kneaded, it cannot be shaped).
5. Prepare a bag and make a 2-3 cm hole in the corner with scissors.
I use a bag from the kit to garnish the cakes.
6. Put the bag in a tall glass or container and fill it with the dough.
7. Squeezing the bag, put the dough in the desired shape in the mold. It can be smoothed with a knife, spoon ... it can be dipped in water so that the dough does not stick.
8. Bake 10 minutes in the center of the oven. If your oven heats from above, then put the buns as high as possible for another 5 minutes to brown. If your oven does not have this possibility, it may be good to raise the temperature a little for those 5 minutes.
The idea is that they should be crispy and lightly browned on the outside, with a thin skin, but soft, fluffy and well done on the inside. As always: each oven is different and it is necessary to “know and understand” your oven.
9. Let cool a bit. Enjoy! Richer are still hot. My children eat them with nothing, alone. They like them very much! After cooling store in a plastic bag.
Recipe and image of Zuzana Pinilla
Blog Beyond Gluten
Vegan recipes, gluten free and sugar free.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Vegan rolls with rice flour and chickpea for children, in the category of Bread and Pizzas on site.